SHOUT IT OUT LOUD
WE ARE HIRING
To strengthen our team we are looking for
within the scope of 25-30 hrs/week to start immediately a
THAT IS TO DO
- Planning, development and implementation of innovative social media & content ideas for VABO-N and our partners
- Responsibility for the complete pre- and post-production of the photos and videos
- Creation of modern formats (e.g. articles for website, social media stories, reels, video content, newsletters, etc.)
- Creation of content plans
- Support and further development of our social media channels
- Monitor, analyze and interpret social media KPIs and develop strategies to optimize them.
- Close coordination with colleagues in the marketing and sales department
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Knowledge of production, editing and processing of film and photographic material (we are happy to receive a montage of your best shots)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva as well as analytics tools.
- Creative personality with a passion for storytelling
- Affinity for digital trends
- High social competence and ability to work in a team
- High degree of flexibility and personal responsibility
- Driving license B
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Own creative freedom and space for own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- An exciting and young company in a dynamic industry
- Numerous benefits such as organic fruit and vegetable basket, monthly employee breakfast, daily free produce, discounted product purchases and discounts at partner companies, company events.
- Full- or part-time employment possible, minimum salary 2,600.00 Euro gross (on a full-time basis), willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications/professional experience naturally available. In a personal conversation we will individually agree on your actual salary.
YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STORYTELLING?
Apply via DM on Instagram or send an email with your resume and excerpt of your work (in the form of a personal website, your Instagram or Tik-Tok account, or a short video) to Rut Morawetz(email@example.com).