Can you drink 2 litres of water a day? We would like to help you with convincing facts and some tricks. Because drinking plenty of water is worth it. Not only do you feel better, but you also look better – water is not called an elixir of life for nothing.
- Water transports nutrients to the cells and transports toxins. It has been scientifically proven that drinking plenty of water increases theblood flow of the skin as well as the flow rate of the red blood cells and thus optimizes the supply of our cells.
- Water helps you lose weight! A study by the Charité Berlin shows that after drinking half a litre of water, the energy/calorie consumption increases to a maximum of 120.
- Most of the time you only get thirsty when you have lost 0.5 of your weight in the form of water!
- Immediately after brushing your teeth, drink a large glass of water (preferably lukewarm) – this activates the internal organs and also programs the body during the day for water drinking pleasure.
- Place a water jug + glass on the desk. Then you don’t always have to run for supplies.
- Do it like the models: always have a water bottle with you on the go.
Water… not juice, coffee, tea, water with taste… only water is one of the 2 liters ***
By the way: Nearly 900 million people do not have access to clean drinking water. For us today, one of the 365 days of the year to be GRATEFUL is that we enjoy the luxury of having clean drinking water.